miércoles, 14 de diciembre de 2011

ALL I WANT IS YOU, by Sherrill Bodine

All I Want Is You*****  Excellent!  I couldn't put it down!


Venus Smith owns with her sisters Athena and Diana: Pandora Box, a vintage boutique in Chicago.  They usually go to look for treasures in closets and attics of chicago's socialites.  So, when Bridget asked her to go and clean her closet, she accepeted at once.  Not only because of the treasures she might find, but also because she wanted to have a word with Connor, and find out why he fired her father.  


Connor Clayworth O'Flynn is the heir of the sexy department store and has a crush on her since childhood.  But she could not forgive him for what he did to her father.  Together they will find the truth and, naturally, fall in love!


You will certainly be touched by Connor's love for Venus, and her devotion later.  This book is lovely, you will surelly enjoy it.


2 comentarios:

  1. Thanks so much for the lovely review of my book! Reading it today, started the year off on the PERFECT note!
    xoxo Sherrill

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I'm glad I could put a smile on your face, you gave me such a good time with your book, several hours of enjoyment. Thank you!

    ResponderEliminar